As of June 11, 2021 at 10:00p.m., the KISS 104.1 Party Up In Here: Vista Vibes Sweepstakes has been cancelled due to ongoing public health concerns. Prizes awarded to past winners will be honored at the Vista Vibes in Tucker, GA. Please contact Valencia.Bromell.CMG@Gmail.com for additional details.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the KISS 104.1′s Party Up In Here: Vista Vibes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to (i) legal residents of the state of Georgia; (ii) who have a valid Georgia driver’s license or Georgia state ID; and (ii) who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group Atlanta (“Sponsor”), Terrier Media Buyer, Inc., Vista Vibes, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Persons belonging to or affiliated with a professional acting, theater, or film-making organization, such as SAG or AFTRA, are not allowed to compete in the Sweepstakes or participate in any entry. Professional actors and filmmakers, whether full-time or part-time, are allowed to compete so long as they do not belong to any professional organizations connected with the entertainment industry that would cause Sponsor to pay the entrant or any other person a fee or any other benefit for taking part in any Sweepstakes event.
Limit: Only one (1) prize winner may be selected from the same household every sixty (60) days in connection with any Sweepstakes sponsored or administered by any of the CMG-Atlanta radio stations (i.e., WSB-AM, WSB-FM, WSBB, WTSH, WALR and WSRV). If you or a member of your household has won a prize from any CMG-Atlanta radio station within the last sixty (60) days, you will be ineligible to receive a prize in this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 5:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 24, 2021 and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 16, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes will include thirty (30) weekly drawings (each a “Weekly Drawing”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
To enter a Weekly Drawing, visit the KISS 104.1′s Party Up In Here: Vista Vibes Sweepstakes official registration page at http://www.KISS104fm.com or access the KISS 104.1 mobile app (the “App”) and complete all of the required information and following all posted instructions during the Weekly Entry Periods (as described below).
(i) To enter via Sponsor’s website, you must complete the following steps during a Weekly Entry Period:
1. Enter by visiting the “Sweepstakes” page at http://www.KISS104fm.com, selecting the KISS 104.1′s Party Up In Here: Vista Vibes link, and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions.
(ii) To enter via Sponsor’s App, you must complete the following steps (standard data rates may apply) during a Weekly Entry Period:
1. Download and install the App on a compatible mobile device from either Google® Play or the iTunes® App Store.
2. Once you have installed the App, click the KISS 104.1′s Party Up In Here: Vista Vibes Sweepstakes tab on the App’s main menu, follow the instructions on the registration page, and complete all of the required information to submit an official entry form. All the information you provide must be complete and accurate. Entrants who submit an invalid phone number or email address may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Maximum one (1) entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Weekly Entry Periods: Each Weekly Entry Period* begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on each Friday during the Sweepstakes Period and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on the following Thursday. Eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period will be part of such Weekly Drawing’s entry pool. Starting May 28, 2021, each Weekly Drawing will be conducted on each Friday during the Sweepstakes Period.
*The first Weekly Entry Period of the Sweepstakes begins at 5:00 a.m. ET on May 24, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 27, 2021.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, or illegible entries, or entries that do not meet the size or formatting requirements specified above, will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection. On or about each Friday during the Sweepstakes Period, beginning May 28, 2021, Sponsor will select one (1) potential Prize Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for such Weekly Drawing. Each Weekly Drawing will include all non-winning eligible entries from previous Weekly Entry Periods.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize Description.
Thirty (30) Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, each winner will receive ten (10) entry passes to Vista Vibes (subject to terms and conditions, including but not limited to, all passes must be redeemed in a single visit), one (1) section or table, two (2) bottles of champagne (brand/type will be at Vista Vibes’ discretion), one (1) platter of chicken wings. (ARV: $500).
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes: $15,000
Prizes based on availability and may be substituted in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified within one (1) week after the conclusion of the winning Sweepstakes Period at the telephone number and/or email provided on the potential winner’s entry form.
In order to claim a prize, potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification twenty-four (24) hours of notice or attempted notice.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned two (2) business days of notification
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct up to: two (2) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, TERRIER MEDIA BUYER, INC., VISTA VIBES, AND A EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE
10. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize based upon which entries received the highest scores according to the judging criteria.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The KISS 104.1′s Party Up In Here: Vista Vibes Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group Atlanta. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after December 31, 2021)or a copy of these Official Rules, visit http://www.KISS104FM.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), KISS 104.1′s Party Up In Here: Vista VibesSweepstakes.1601 W. Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309 Attn; Valencia Bromell /WALR Promotions. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Valencia.Bromell@cmg.com.
Cox Media Group